Sunday, February 16, 2014

Germany Bound

      So right now I'm sitting in JFK Airport in New York, eating dried mangoes and listening to the loudspeaker talk about about liquids in your carry-on luggage every couple minutes. I'll probably hear the same announcement a few hundred times in the next couple hours as I wait for the time when I can board my plane. Next Stop: Frankfurt Germany where I will be attending AFCOE Europe for the next 4 months.
       AFOCE stands for Amazing Facts College of Evangelism, and I will be attending their European branch. At AFCOE I will be trained and equipped in Biblical Training, Public Evangelism, and Health Evangelism. If you want to know more about AFCOE Europe check out there website at www.afcoe-europe.com.  
      
     Hopefully I'll be updating this blog every couple days about the classes, the sights I'll see, ect.. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment