Friday, February 21, 2014

Sabbath Evening in Germany

      I study the Sabbath School Lesson in English, a phone conversation in German goes on to my right, a Skype call in Bulgarian to my left. It is so amazing to have so many cultures, and so many languages under one roof, all unified with the same mission, the same goal, to see souls won for Christ. It reminds me of the verse:   
"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven." -Matthew 8:11

      It is has been a wonderful Sabbath evening here at AFCOE, with singing around the piano, prayer, and a documentary on the Reformation in Sweden. Not only did this documentary talk of the Reformation, but it talked of some stones in Sweden into which had been carved the plan of salvation, and the prophecies of the end times. This was back in the 1880's and 90's This link talks a little more about it - stenarnaropar.se/about/index.html 

      Well I guess that's not a lot to write, but it is late and I should get some rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment